Friday 8 July 2011

...makes you strong





Hour one The Viletones-Screaming Fist, Dayglo Abortions-Here Today Guano Tomorrow, Subhumans-Behind My Smile, The Bran Flakes-I Had A Hamburger Dream / Welcome To The Human Race / Subliminal Solace / The Intoxicating Reverberasia Lot / Face Another Day (2148) / Hollerin' Linguistics / Throw It Away And Do Be Careful / Put A Hump In Your Back / Tender Sweet Young Thing / I'm Angry (And I'm Mister Rogers), Animal Kingdom-Tension, Groucho Marx-The Toronto Song, Automatic Shock-Mushrooms, ioioi-Lupoluna, Brian Eno & Snatch - RAF, Dayglo Abortions-Bedtime Story
Hour two Nomeansno-Burn, Da Slyme-Crazy Glue, Ninnie-Pretty Polly, , Forgotten Rebels-National Unity, The Dishrags-Love is Shit, Teenage Head-You're Tearing me Apart, The Curse-Eat Me, Masterrace-Slam Dancing for Jesus,


Hour three Knurl

No comments:

Post a Comment